Monday, April 12, 2010

Same Old, Same Old...

It has recently come to my attention (thank you, Russell) that I need a hobby. I'm thinkin' hard about this one because it seems like everything I like to do involves other people and I may have to get used to not having lots of other people around once this little person comes. Anyway, I also need a hobby because we need something to take pictures of besides our stomachs. It's getting old. I know we've done things, but I apparently don't take pictures of it all. We're leaving for Pryor, OK to visit with fam and I'm excited to go. I promise I'll have some pictures of that--at least the scenery/people will be different! For now, here's 26 weeks, the end of the 2nd trimester:

I think Russell was trying to get the baby to kick in his tummy...

On a different note, happy Spring Break to all of you in Washoe County (or any other school district that's slow like ours)! I slept in this morning, took a bathtub-full of bags to Goodwill, ran a few more errands, and had the missionaries over for dinner. Oops--I just remembered I was supposed to fold the clothes in the dryer. Looks like a good place to stop! Like I said: happy spring break. :)

...But before I go, please let it be known how grateful I am for the loaned/donated maternity clothes from others. I appreciate them all. All except one article, that is. Tina, love you and love your clothes-sharing, but hate the jeans. They're either sagging so I feel like a thug or flooding so I feel like a Middle-schooler who grew 4 inches overnight. Today is the first and last day I'm wearing them. You'll get them back, don't worry. That is all.

2 comments: