Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Two-Timing

Ty had another (see Oct. 17th post) encounter with a lady yesterday, little Anita from church.  Here's the story as told by Ty:

"Apparently Anita can read, so she saw my bib and came over to get herself a piece of my drooly goodness.
 "Yee-ah.  You like what you see, huh girl?
 "Wait...Anita, you're a nice girl and all, but, uh, see there's this other nice girl, Addie, and uh...wait--where are you taking me?!
 "Save me, Dad!  Oh, and don't tell Addie.
 "What? It's not my fault--my mom dressed me.  False advertising."

Funny thing is, Anita is twice Ty's age, but smaller than him.  Is it wrong that I chronicle/make up Ty's love life?

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures, and great story. But Ty better be careful wearing that bib around . . . he's a looker, and is bound to get lots of girls interested!
    Can't wait to have all the babies together next month!

    ReplyDelete