Thursday, April 21, 2011

Counting with Carolyn

1- Person in my audience.  Apparently, I do some really funny stuff.  Today Ty enjoyed the Goat Herder's Song from "Sound of Music" and, no, I don't know all of the words...I'm pretty sure he doesn't notice.  
2- People in our family who think it's funny that Ty has recently discovered the magnetic force between his hand and his man parts. (I am not one of them.)
3- My current favorite number of teeth in a baby's mouth.  This will probably increase by 1 soon, or so the whining indicates.
4- Poopy diapers changed between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. today.  Isn't this number supposed to decrease as a baby's age increases?
5- Times I repeat the same baby sign language sign in a row (usually at meal time).  Also the same number of blank stares from Ty.  He's just letting it sink in, I'm sure.
6- The month I'm still on in Ty's baby book. Oopsies.
7- Average number of pictures I take of something cute Ty is doing.  Thank you, digital cameras.
8- Generally the time I wake up in the morning.  Sorry, Russell. We do appreciate your getting up at the cracker of dawn and going to school, though! 
9- Times my eye was almost intentionally poked out today.  I wish Ty would find a less-painful fascination. 
10- Usual number of kisses before putting Ty down for a nap.  It's so hard not to always kiss that face!

No comments:

Post a Comment