Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Belated BOO

Happy Halloween!  (Go ahead and read that a week ago.)  I've been a bit behind on updating this business, but I have at least thought about writing posts; they just haven't made it to the 'net yet.  Also, I made a rule for myself that I don't get to look at others' blogs until I have updated my own, so now I just want to hurry and do this so I can check up on all y'all.  "Hurry" doesn't usually work so well for me when I'm recapping an event/telling a story/doing most things, so we'll see how that actually turns out.

Cute cowboys: the Marshall and the Outlaw.
Marching in the costume parade at our church party.  Ty is such a ham around...anyone!
Post-trunk-or-treating, Ty was still leading Russell around.  He (Ty) wears the little pants in our family.
Tryin' on Daddy's hat.
This was our "trunk" (truck bed) with a rusty, dusty ol' west saloon in the back!  Root beer was served all night long.
At the pumpkin patch, we took pictures in his partial costume; no "wanted" poster and no chaps because the hay kept sticking to them!
Ty-ty the Terrible and his trusty...pumpkin?
Love him.
Checking out the animals at the petting zoo.  Standing at the fence was really enough petting for me.  How much to chickens and goats like to be pet, anyway?
Ty and his gal pal, Addie.
"No more pictures, Ma!  Give a man a break."
Ooooo!  Caught ya!  Guess our chaperoning should include something like preventing them from kissing, not encouraging it...oops.
So cute!  I love her little ponytails--like antennae!
Rascal-ing through the town...uhh...community center trick-or-treat.  I think next year, this whole Halloween thing will be lots more fun for him.
I dunno, though--he obviously enjoyed it!  We totally tuckered him out.
 On Halloween night we did actually go around to a few houses to show off our Outlaw.  Ty was well received and very cute, even though he tried to walk on in some doors...  We're definitely looking forward to next year!  If you have any great costume ideas, feel free to pass them along because I really have already started thinking about it.  I'm not kidding.  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment