Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bathing Beauties

Last Saturday night Russell and Ty went to the Monster Truck World Finals held here in Las Vegas every year.  They had a blast and will probably make it a tradition.  This means that Lila, Avery, and I will have to keep our Girls' Night tradition, too!  They're not exactly the best at partying hearty--our night started with poopy diapers and ended with baths.  In the middle I ate cheesecake and a microwave meal and they ate some baby mush and "we" watched a chick flick.  Anyway, they were being SO cute during bath time and I didn't have to worry about getting Ty in the bath tub, too so I took a few pictures with my phone.
(WARNING: baby booties ahead.)

Before getting into the bath, the girlies were wrastlin' on the floor.  They both were having fun getting each other.  I should have kept score...


 I love how Avery is totally fish-hooking Lila...
 ...But Lila is totally grabbing Avery's ear and head. (You gotta watch out for your hair and ears around that one--she'll pull 'em!)


 Nakey Avery!
 If this was clearer, I'd add some effects and frame it for the bathroom wall. 
 For some crazy reason, I decided that I wanted to try and put them in the same tub.  I have no idea why I thought they would fit; they hardly fit in there one at a time! 
 Clean enough...

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. So so so cute. Love the pre bath wrestling pictures.

    ReplyDelete