Sunday, March 14, 2010

Breathe...

Ok, so not right now because Russell may or may not have let something slip... (Whoever reads this--please don't be offended. My nose is offended enough for us both.) Back at the ranch, what I'm saying is I actually may have time to breathe now that the play I was directing for Swope M.S. is over and so is the Snow Riders club. Hooray! Now I have the fun task of catching up on all of the things I neglected/missed doing for the past couple of months. [Note: updating this thing is one of them.] The play went fabulously! We had 3 performances with good turn-out. I'm proud of the job that the kids did and without being cocky, I was quite pleased with what I did, too. It's nice to know that I can pull together some people to do what I profess in my classroom! The weekend was far too short to get "rested up," especially since we had friends over for dinner/games tonight, so I didn't get in a long nap and am not in bed yet...laundry doesn't wash and fold itself, you know. Russell has been so nice and helpful whether it was manning the video camera, running to get waters or pizza, or just putting up with lame dinners and stopping by a million thrift stores looking for costumes and props. He just reminded me about the housework that he did, too, lest I forgot. Well, dearest, let me remind you about the many Saturdays I spent in the cold while you snowboarded:"Touche," said he. :) We make a lovely team. I'm really looking forward to relaxing a bit more...we'll see how successful that is. I'm starting to notice a bit of a tum get in the way of bending over. Here's 22 weeks (Russell's losing the competition--I'm pulling ahead!):

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So fun to read your blog. You have a fun way of catching everyone up on your happenings. Congrats on the bambino and the school play, and good luck to Russell on his PT applications! It was fun to see you at Cindy's shower - thanks for coming.

    ReplyDelete