Sunday, March 7, 2010

Little Larry

I decided that a baby update deserved a post of its own. I'm now 21 weeks (okay...20 weeks and 6 days) and things are going well. Weight is starting to be gained, which is only good because this is a direct correlation to the appetite that I thankfully have back. We went in to the doc on Tuesday of last week and saw a precious ink-blot test. Actually, I was really surprised at how many details we were able to see of the baby's heart, brain, and other anatomy including the "3rd appendage." That's right, folks. We're having a little boy! This makes 4 grandsons on my side of the fam and a projected 6 male out of 6 babies born from my Pedersen cousins between Feb. and July 2010. Crazy! At least we know the little guy won't be without relatives to hang out with. ;)

Yes, we've been thinking about names (I have since I was like 8 years old) and no, we're not sure on anything yet except for the middle name: Lawrence. This is Russell's middle name and Grandpa's name (Dad's dad), so for now we can call our baby "Little Larry." Russell's also fond of Wendell, Cletus, Herbert, and the list goes on. For this child's sake, I'm glad I get a say, too!

16 weeks (I think...)



20 weeks


Russell's 20 weeks...pushing his stomach out. He said that it's looking like I'm pulling away in the Biggest Belly competition. I wonder why!


After our Dr. visit, we went to Costco and each picked out a little outfit. (Please note: the one on the right is in Seahawks colors. Russell's already started his Pee-Wee Football playbook.)

2 comments:

  1. Aww--Congratulations! I guess with Kai being kind of the lone guy growing up, your parents were destined to get some grandsons. :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you have a blog! How fun to have a little boy! I'm going to blog-stalk you now. Ours is lewispie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete