Friday, January 1, 2010

Hmm...one year later and I'm posting again! I got a brief tutorial on how to do this Blog thing (thanks Hunter) and we'll see how things go. One of my New Year's resolutions is to keep a blog updated. That may mean once every month, so don't get any hopes up. 2009 wasn't quite as eventful as 2008 and I anticipate not as eventful as 2010. Here's a bit of what happened last year:
  • Finished first year of teaching Middle School
  • Went to Disneyland/Tahoe/Washington/Las Vegas during the summer
  • Saw Wicked in San Fran
  • Directed/acted in "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown"
  • Became credit card debt-free
  • Put a bun in the oven
  • Russell met Kai (hence, he came home from his mission)
  • Went to a Mariners game in Oakland
  • Girls Camp do-hah
  • Probably other stuff
See? Not too exciting. Things are good, though. Love you all-Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a long lost friend of WondeRuss's (from the WP days). I can't your pregnant! I'm so excited for y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is, I can't believe you're pregnant. Egads, I need to proofread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's about dang time somebody else in this family started a little blog! Goo' law. I was lookin up some Vegas hotel stuff today; should probably call you. Anyway, see ya around. Lates!
    YFS

    ReplyDelete