Saturday, January 2, 2010

A HUGE Birthday Wish/Dream

So, at the beginning of February the Gourlie clan will be heading down to Las Vegas for two very important reasons. First and foremost, I have an admissions interview with UNLV's Physical Therapy school. Secondly, I'm gonna turn 28 in style. That is where you, my awesome blog-reading friend comes in. I am trying to raise some cash-money to not only improve my birthday, but to also give me a better chance of nailing the interview.

"How can we help you out, Russell?" You are asking yourselves right now. Simple, I need to rent a Corvette for a day. A little American muscle can go a long ways. Just imagine the confidence I will have as I pull up to the interview in such a fine piece of machinery. Imagine the smile on my face as I sit down for the most important interview of my life, a chance to be accepted into PT school and provide a better life for my family. Imagine how good and fulfilled you will feel with the knowledge that you are helping me have a very special special day. You, my friend, are a key part in the equation. For a small donation you can help me cover the roughly $200 it will take to purchase the confidence and the help I need to give the best interview possible. And you can help me have a kick-butt birthday. For more information you can check out the facebook group "Support a man's dream" or contact either myself or Carolyn. Don't let this life changing opportunity to pass you by. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment