Thursday, January 13, 2011

Home at Last!

We sure had a fun holiday season, but it's good to finally be home and (almost) unpacked.  We went from NorCal with my family and sister's wedding to Washington with some of Russell's family then home for a couple of days before leaving for Disneyland and SoCal.  I love visiting with friends and family and I'm so glad we got to see many people, but even fun visits aren't "fun" anymore when you stay too long.  Luckily, we stayed just long enough...there's only so much living out of a suitcase that one wants to do.  Anyway, just letting you all (if anyone even reads this) know that we're alive and well.  I downloaded pictures from our camera today from our travels and don't have the energy to sort through all 335 to post any.  I suppose this is a pre-post post.  Lame-o.  (I started to write "lamo" but that looks too much like "lmao," which I completely don't mean.  But that's beside the point.)  For now, here's a brief video taken yesterday of my favorite little dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment