Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ooo, I love a Wedding!

I realize I'm a little slow on this, but whatever; I'm trying to catch up.  Ty is happily playing in his excersaucer, so we'll see how long I have.  [He lasted up until I uploaded the pictures.  So, here's take 2.]  My sister, Annelise was married to her twue wove on December 21st in the LDS Oakland Temple.  We were glad to be there!  It was a beautiful, clear day in the bay, which was surprising considering all of the rain that came before and after!  Anyway, it's always work putting together a family wedding, but it was fun to gather together and celebrate.  Congrats, you crazy lovebirds.

Quick family picture waiting for the bride and groom to come out.
 My HS/FFBFF, Michelle was there!
 The Espinozas (My sister, Leslie, her husband Curt and their boys: Carl and Sawyer).  We were going to get pictures in this gorgeous spot, too, but Mattelise arrived.  Way to ruin it, bride and groom!
 Speaking of which, here are the Bakers!  Presh.
 This picture was incredibly difficult to take.  I guess that's obvious because out of the 7 or so Russell took, this was the best.  Pretend that everyone is looking at the camera and Soren is smiling big, not crying.  Cute outfits though, huh? 
 This little Ty man was so well-behaved all day!  :)
 And what would a trip to the temple be without some kids playing in the fountain?  Soren (2) and Carl (6) are so funny together.
 What handsome gentlemen!  They were probably both tired, but only one of them got carried in a blanket and got to fall asleep.  Maybe next time, Russell.
 The exposure on this picture was funky, but we'll just say we meant to make it like that.  I love this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment