Friday, March 4, 2011

Oh, Boy Cousins!

(See, that's a play on words because Ty only has boy cousins and "Oh, boy!" Like excited for cousins...Sorry, it's kind of dumb.)  Moving right along, I love that my sisters have kids near the same age as Ty.  I wonder what their relationships are going to be like when they're older; hope they're buds.  I'm grateful to have cousins around the same age as me, minus the drama (I) caused at some family gatherings.  Due to Russell's only-childness, Ty won't have quite as many, so I sure hope he likes these ones!  I love seeing them together.

 Back in November, Ty and Soren in their matching jammies. We told Soren to hold Ty's hand.  :)
 Carl can ALWAYS make the little guys laugh--even during a diaper change!  He came in quite useful when we were taking pictures and needed the babies to smile. 
 Look how 'dorable they are!  They look about the same age size-wise, even though Sawyer is 10 weeks older. 
 Those 10 weeks obviously come to play in maturity.  Sawyer says, "What the heck?!  What a baby."
 Matching cousins at Auntie Isa and Uncle Matt's wedding 
 Ty and Soy playing together in/around Sawyer's jumperoo thing.  I anticipate seeing this look in the future when they really are caught doing something bad!
 Matching jammies this time!  Looks like Ty upset Soren a bit...
 Apparently, we like to match all over!  Matching jammies, matching binkies, matching mom's in purple...
 Uncle Kai-Kai loves hes little nephews!  (He told me he loves the one on the left the most, of course.)
 This was in January when we stayed with the Swifts so Ty slept in Soren's crib.  Soren was so nice and dropped in a few trucks for Ty to play with then held his hand.
 Cousin bath time!  We did have a picture even cuter than this with both boys laughing, but in order to protect the modesty of the family, it hasn't visited photoshop, so it's not on here.

Too bad those cousins don't live closer.  We love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, those are cute. So, why does Soren look like a crazy amazon man in the matching jammies pic in front of the fireplace? I mean, I know he doesn't have the smallest head in the world, but the perspective on that picture looks super funny. :-) I'm (only a little tiny bit) sorry I have to break up the trend and introduce a girl to the mix. Now you guys all have to follow suit with the next wave so she'll have some girl-cousins to play with, ok? See what you can do.

    ReplyDelete