Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dressing the Part

I would be a liar if I said that I didn't enjoy dressing Ty up in stuff: clothes, costumes, hats, etc.  Naturally, I think it's real cute when he chooses to dress himself or accessorize in some way. 
I obviously dressed him in this Super awesome getup (would be nice if he could really dress himself!) that was found at a garage sale last fall.  I couldn't pass it up because story goes, Russell used to wear his Superman jammies 24/7...until he was 17.  (Just kidding about that last part.)
Ready for takeoff?

 Fly, Superman!
 Apparently, something was wrong with his super suit.
 I love that Ty grabbed his stuffed Blue to watch Blue's Clues.  He'll get a football when football is on, his basketball when watching basketball, etc. 
Ty does say, "Shoe" quite well and will often grab his shoes and bring them to me to put on.  Just yesterday he brought me a right-footed spiderman sandal and a left-footed Lightning McQueen slipper.  He wore them around for a while until the slipper fell off, then just wore the one sandal for another couple hours.  Whatever floats your boat, little dude.  He sometimes likes to walk in our shoes, too and was actually quite successful on this attempt... 
 ...Until he lost one...
...Then he fell.  I'm glad he's a little goofball and likes to play dress-up every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment