Sunday, March 25, 2012

More Hair

I just found our camera a few days ago after it had been missing since January.  (FYI, it was under our bed behind our multiple gallon jugs of water.  How did it get there?  I don't know.)  The picture quality on our blizzog should go up a bit now that I don't have to use only phone pictures.  At least they should be less blurry!  Anyway, I just downloaded pictures that were on there including ones from Christmas and random earlier ones, so now I have my work cut out for me as far as updating and recording past events!  These 2 little picture gems were found on there and are included now as an addendum to the recent post about Ty's haircut.
Russell took video on his phone during the process.
This is before his first EVER haircut.  He had just woken up from a nap so his hair was all curly in the back.  Usually, it wasn't quite as sweet-mullet-looking, just looked too long.  I cut those curls off, though.

 I can't remember why I did his hair like this (trimming up longer hairs??), but I accidentally gave him the ol' Kate Gosselin hairdo.  Oops!  Good thing he had his hat in his hands ready to cover that up!

No comments:

Post a Comment