Thursday, July 8, 2010

Eviction Notice

No, we haven't been kicked out of our residence, which would be really hard for me to do since I don't really have a permanent home at the time, anyway. (Big fat thank you, Higley fam!) I had another appointment with the doc today. Minor weight gain, normal blood pressure, yada yada. Basically, things are looking fine...if by fine we mean no noticeable progress toward labor. Whatever--I'm not worried because your official last day has been set, baby! If dude doesn't come out on his own by July 23rd, we're going in to get him. (And of course by "going in to get him" I mean that we are going to coax him out ever so carefully and hopefully cooperation will be had by all.) This makes Russell and me very happy because we can purchase a flight for Russell to come up a little sooner than absolute last minute, and at this point I feel I can definitely last until then. Secretly, I hope I go into labor on my own as soon as I get into the hospital to be induced--that'd be awesome--but I'm a wee bit too nervous to hope for things to be early, not to mention that I still have my (s)crapbook to work on and catch up. So, come July 23rd (or 24th if he's slow...my child? slow? yeah, probably) be prepared. I'll work on that, too.

1 comment: