Saturday, July 17, 2010

Strange Dream...

I had a dream last night that I was in some kind of performing camp and at the last meeting before we all left and went home, I was standing up and all of a sudden there was a pair of legs--my baby's legs--coming out of my side. The feet were kind of cold, too, so I thought that I should warm them up and then got the idea to paint the baby's toes. Somebody had already beat me to the punch; his toes were sparkly brown. Then I woke up.

What does this all mean? It probably means that I'm jealous that the baby had a pedicure before I did.

P.S. I'll try to come up with something unrelated to babies to post sometime. It could be a refreshing change...

On second thought, it'll probably be a whole lot more exciting to post pictures and such about the baby instead of just pregnancy, so things might still be very baby-related.

No comments:

Post a Comment