Sunday, July 4, 2010

Our last TRUE Independence Day...

Happy 4th of July! I am super lucky that I have a husband who is nice enough to drive all the way up boring Nevada...the drive is relatively boring (relative to everything), not necessarily the state. Anyway, I loved being able to just kick it with Russell and do what we wanted to do, which amounted to not much except for hanging around and having fun. Our independence as a couple (oxymoron?) is ending soon, so one last "hurrah" was perfect.

Anyway, here are 3 reasons that I'm happy to end this child-less independence:

Funny stuff, like wearing a viking helmet and pajamas
Sweet little sleeping
General Cuteness


Here are 3 reasons NOT to be incredibly excited:

Messes
Crying

Mischief...seriously, this is Carl here. I'm pretty sure 2 minutes after this picture was taken he was all up in some bushes in the neighbor's yard...

I'm grateful to have fun little nephews who are all very different, but make me excited to add another boy to the bunch! So, happy Independence Day, everyone. Go celebrate something.

No comments:

Post a Comment