Tuesday, September 14, 2010

KA-BOOM!!!


(This entry not for the weak of stomach.)

Typical Tuesday morning: 7-week-old Ty woke up happy, ate, had a bath, and fell asleep, which gave me time to eat and shower and get dressed--hair and makeup, too--and chat with sister Leslie on the phone. Interrupting our conversation was a humongous splat the aftermath of which you will see below. Needless to say, I excused myself from the conversation and snapped a few pictures before going into bio-hazard cleanup mode.

Here are my shorts, which are not waterproof, so my unmentionables were considerably soiled, as well:

Here are the casualties minus the diaper. (The Boppy pillow is dark, so you can't really see the stuff on it, but it's there--believe me.):


Who is responsible for all of this? Raise your hand and confess.

And, sir, how do you feel about all this?


Happy? Awesome. Just keep playing with your toy. Good thing I love this kid...

1 comment:

  1. It begins.... I'm impressed you stopped for a picture and didn't strip down right there!

    ReplyDelete