Friday, February 25, 2011

Criminal Thoughts

Sometimes I think really messed up things.  For example, yesterday when I was eating a Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookie I thought, "I wonder how hard it would be to steal the Girl Scouts' cookie money."  Isn't that awful?!  So, then of course I started scheming about where I would need to have my car and how I would grab the cash box and if I could out-run them or what.  If the cops caught me, I'd have to tell them, "No--really, Officer, here's the money.  I don't want it, I just wanted to see if I could take it." Of course I would never in a million years actually do that...I sometimes just wonder if I could and not get caught.   I think that's what got me into so much trouble as a kid; I just wanted to see if I could get away with something.  Usually I didn't and my adventures ended up with a spanking, but I was the "Champion Snitcher" of the treats in the house and I wasn't always caught.  ;)  Now let's all pray that no Girl Scouts get robbed in the near future because I'll probably be a prime suspect.

Then again, the REAL crime going on is the big scam those dang scouts are pulling on the general public: $4.50 for a box of mediocre cookies?!  Maybe they deserve a rob here and there...

No comments:

Post a Comment