Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Tooth Fairy Came for a Visit!

...Except she must have been a little confused because she deposited teeth instead of taking some.  Anyway, about a month ago Ty started crying extra and we could see his little gums a-rumbling until one of his little teeth on the bottom popped through!  The right-middle-bottom tooth soon followed.  They're still pretty little, so I'm not sure if they're going to be growing anymore.  He is a smart little dude and figured out how to use them fast!  He always liked chewing on Russell's finger (more than mine) and now sometimes Russell gets bit hard.  I really tried to take some pictures of his teeth, but this was what I got.

Here's a before picture of a cute gummy smile
 Ty's always been a chewer, but it was increased as he was trying to push those little teeth up.  I thought he was just sucking on this toy...
 ...But apparently I was wrong.  Lead-free paint, right?  This was how we knew for sure that his teeth were poking through!
 He wasn't so much happy at the time, but I probably wouldn't be either if I had bones pushing through my skin.
 I love this picture--check out those eyes.  (Oh, yeah and the teeth.)
 Got 'em.
 Now they're just a regular little part of him!
 Look at how good he is brushing his teeth on his own!  This is one of his favorite spots in the house--the bathroom counter in front of the mirror. We gave him a toothbrush and he went right to work. 


(P.S. I am fully aware that 0 of our future children will get small milestones recorded like Ty has.  Enjoy it while it lasts, only child!) 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! They look so good in his mouth! :) What a happy little baby!

    ReplyDelete