Monday, October 11, 2010

I can't take it anymore.

I can't handle how cute this kid is. Someone else has to share the cuteness of this baby guy. Here--you can have some!

[WARNING: Lots of cute pictures and intentional overuse of the word "cute" ahead.]

LOVE this cute smile!

Always smiling so cutely for Daddy!

What a cute scene to walk in on: father-son bonding.
Would you not just LOVE to wake up to this? Ty has been playing in his bed for about 10 minutes after waking up until he realizes he's hungry. It's so cute to see him wiggle his arms and legs after they were wrapped up all night!
Cute straight out o' the bathtub!

I love these cute little pants on him. Plus, he likes to hold my hand.
Look at this cute outfit from Auntie Lel! I had to make sure and get a picture before we left for church just in case he didn't come home in the same clothes. I'll get a better one next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment