Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Leakin'

I realize that I posted 3 times yesterday (really 3 posts, one time), but I had to write this down before I forget. First of all, I am grateful for a washing machine and dryer in our apartment. We experienced lots of leaks today in all types of fun forms:
1. I woke up this morning to find that I had "over-produced" and soaked through my nightclothes and was presented the immediate opportunity to wash the sheets.
2. Ty was sleeping in his swing until he started fussing, I got him out, smelled him, and carried him to the changing table. I felt something wet on my arm and then found the counterfeit mustard all over his pants, onesie, and self. Then, because he was so excited (read screaming) to be changed, he peed all over himself and the changing table, missing the disposable changing pad, of course. AKA, presentation for more laundry.
3. While we were playing on my lap, Ty's diaper leaked pee on me in a significantly-sized puddle. Clothes/laundry yet again.

I realize now that I was the victim of caring for a baby. Comes with the territory...

No comments:

Post a Comment