Sunday, September 18, 2011

Baby Dream?!

Sometimes I have weird dreams that I get super involved in and when I wake up and tell them to Russell, they make no sense and he probably thinks I'm still asleep.  For example: last night I dreamed that I was in a waiting room with Russell's PT class...waiting for something.  Russell went back to the doctor and the next thing I know, I heard a baby crying.  I ran to go see it (because somehow I knew it was my baby, even though I didn't remember thinking I was pregnant) and I was told that I had my baby.  Apparently, the dr.'s and Russell decided that they "didn't want to wake me up," so they went ahead with the C-section without telling/asking me and I was still numb so I couldn't feel anything.  The baby was very fat-faced and squishy-looking with a bunch of dark hair; not what I'd expect a child of ours to look like.  Don't you just hate it when people cut out your baby without even telling you?!  Weird, weird dream.

I guess I just have pregnancy on the brain.  [I'm not pregnant.  I repeat, there are no babies growing in me!]  Lately, it seems like everyone (females mostly) is pregnant or somehow involved in pregnancy.  While Ty probably would enjoy a sibling and I'm warming up to the idea of more children, I'm not a social baby-haver and won't add kid #2 because "everybody's doing it."  (No pun intended, but I did laugh out loud when I realized what I wrote.)  Don't worry, cyber friends: we'll keep you posted when our family does expand.

 
(In this picture we were supposed to be looking at our future children.  I felt a little strange taking this...)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You better be careful, I can already hear the rumors starting. :) Only because some people may only read the title and just assume. Love the picture by the way.

    ReplyDelete