Friday, September 2, 2011

Sampling...

We had family pictures taken a few weeks ago at Caughlin Park in Reno, which was lovely, but provided far too many unforeseen distractions for the Ty!  (Such as other people, grass, a dog playing fetch in the pond, sprinklers, air, etc.)  Morgan Mathews did a great job as our photographer and I'm lucky to have her as a friend, too!  Anyway, here's just a few of our pictures.  I'll post the rest as an album on facebook because 1) it takes too long to upload pictures on here and 2) I'll admit that I like comments (it's almost like a conversation and we all know I like those!) and comments are easier on fb it seems.  Even though my hair was completely uncooperative and the aforementioned Ty distractions, I think they turned out lovely.  (Am I allowed to say that?)

 "I love Mommy, she loves me
 We love Daddy, yesiree.
 He loves us and so you see...
 We are a happy fam-i-ly!"

(FYI: all you family members out there, Ty and I sing that "Happy Family" song in the car substituting all of your names in there so he remembers who's in our family and who he loves and all that good stuff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment