Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mother's and Birth Day

Not everybody is as lucky as I am: I got to celebrate my 27th birthday AND Mother's Day on May 13th this year!  Actually, I'd rather spread out the holiday love, which we did throughout the week, but the more I have, the less birthdays matter to me.  It was just fine.  Plus, this whole Mother's Day thing is kind of a newly celebrated holiday, anyway.

Speaking of mother, how about adding 2 more to the party?  This was the day before my birthday, in some new maternity clothes from my mom.  (Thanks!)
 Thanks for being the reason we get to celebrate twice today, Ty!
I really do like being his mama.
And the next day; I'm not so sure I grew any overnight...21 weeks.
 For our "special" dinner, we had leftovers (good ones) and pulled Ty's little table up to the TV so we could watch the movie Up together.  Ty got a kick out of the kid named Russell, "Russer--Daddy!  Daddy--Russer!"
 Look at this handsome little face...
 Ty was so nice and helped me open presents.  Russell was so nice and got some for me to open!  (For a few, it wasn't too hard to get them, since I said, "Here--wrap this up, please."  This shirt being one of those.)
 Ty and Russell did give me an awesome award, though, signed by both.  See, I am lucky!
 This one really was a surprise--push-up popsicle makers!  I had mentioned that I wanted some a few weeks ago and Russell, the genius, wrote it down.  :)
Nothing like a beautiful bouquet of flowers to make you clean up your front room/table!  Thanks to Vicki and Big Russ for these.  I've never had flowers delivered before!  As they said in the note, though, "Birthday and Mother's Day together, you got ripped off girl!  But with Ty and the twins, you won the trifecta." Indeed I have.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment