- Ty woke up at 6:30. Doesn't he know by now that kids aren't supposed to wake up early in this family?
- Ty was cranky and whiny about...well, just about everything. For example: he was mad I finished changing Lila's diaper instead of playing baseball right away with him.
- When playing baseball (in our living room; don't worry, the ball is squishy), Ty cried and threw the plastic bat because I threw him a bad pitch.
- I dropped a diaper down the stairs to throw out in the trash and it exploded. I had a big ol' mess to clean up.
- Lila cried because she couldn't go down the 2 steps to the play room from the hallway.
- Avery had a melt down because Ty took my phone away from her. I took it away from both of them. C'mon, guys.
- Ty told me a sassy, "NO!" to just about every request.
- Lila and Avery followed me into the bathroom (great) and then Ty closed the door on us when I asked him not to, causing the babies to cry. And I was still just trying to use the dang restroom.
- I didn't go to bed as early as I should have, but didn't bake the cookies I was supposed to have ready for today, so I still needed to do that. Plus I was tired.
- Ty freaked out because he didn't have his clothes on yet.
- And so on.
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Shout out to Naps.
I'd like to send a special "thank you" to naps today. My children needed you and you were there, naps. Way to go. Here's why you were needed: